Dya Iganov

Selasa, 23 Agustus 2011

Bahasa Indonesia lebih simple dari Bahasa Inggris

English : "Would you please care to elaborate on that statement?"

Indonesia : "MAKSUD LO???!!!

English : "The meeting will start at 9.15 AM, please be there 15 minute before"

Indonesia : "Jangan telat yeee!!"

English : "I definitely won't make it. You guys go and have fun without me"

Indonesia : "Pergi lo sana!"

English : "Your statement is already known by everybody else"

Indonesia : "Basi Lo!"

English : "I couldn't see the necessity of this conversation"

Indonesia : "Ga penting booo....!"

English : " I couldn't think of any idea of where to go and what to do"

Indonesia : "Bingung gua nih"

English : "I need to tell you something unfotunately still need to be confirmed on this validity"

Indonesia " Eh, tau ga sih lo???" (ngegosip)

English : "I couldn't imagine what else could've happened"

Indonesia : "Buseeeet daaah"

English : " The conclusion which is not accepted"

Indonesia : "Cape deeeh"

English : "Pardon me?"

Indonesia : "HAAAH?????"

English : "I think I you should not act in such an improper way"

Indonesia : "Pliss deeeh"

English : " I think it would be better if we don't see each other again"

Indonesia : "LO... GUE.... END!! (Talak tiga)